I wanted to thank all my friends and family who have forwarded chain letters to me in 2003 & 2004 & 2005 & 2006 & 2007. Because of your kindness:
- I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it’s good for removing toilet stains.
- I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected with AIDS.
- I smell like a wet dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause cancer.
- I don’t leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes. I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a perfume sample and try to rob me.
- I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they may ask me to dial a stupid number and then I get a phone bill from with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.
- I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get sick from the rat feces and urine.
- When I go to parties, I don’t look at any girl, no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take me to a hotel, drug me then take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.
- I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about 7,000 times. (Poor girl! she’s been 7 years old since 1993)
- I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their special e-mail program would arrive soon.
- My free Nokia phone never arrived and neither did the free passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.
- Still open to help someone from Bulgaria who wants to use my account to transfer his uncle property of some hundred millions$.
If you do not send this e-mail to at least 18,246 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will SH** on your head today at 6:30pm