I received this bit as a forward and couldn’t resist sharing it on the blog. Have fun!
If Columbus had been married he might never have discovered America because of the following:
- Where are you going?
- With whom?
- How are you going?
- To discover what?
- Why you?
- What do I do, when you are not here?
- Can I come with you ?
- Coming back when?
- Dinner ghar par hi khaoge?
- Mere liye kya laoge?
- It seems you deliberately made this ….
- Hain na…
- Dont lie….
- Why r u making such programs
- You seem to be making a lot of such programs
- I want to go to my parents place
- I want you to come and leave me
- I want you to come and pick me up
- I don’t want to come back….
- I will never come back….
- Why are u not stopping me….
- I don’t understand what is this discovery chakker?
- You always do like this…..
- Last time also u did like this….
- Now a day’s u always seem to do like this….
- I still don’t understand what else is balance to be discovered…
- Where are u going?
- With who?
Clip art licensed from the Clip Art Gallery on DiscoverySchool.com