Skip to content
- A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking.
- It’s amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper.
- There is no such thing as “fun for the whole family.”
- Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God’s final word on where your lips end.
- There’s very little advice in men’s magazines, because men think, I know what I’m doing. Just show me somebody naked.
- I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!
- Men want the same thing from women what they want from their underwear… a little support, comfort, and freedom.