How many of them actually make sense??
- Peter bought a butter, the butter Peter bought was bitter, so Peter bought a better butter, to make the bitter butter better.
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Which witch wished which wicked wish?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore. The shells she sells are surely seashells. So if she sells shells on the seashore, I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
- A flea and a fly flew up in a flue. Said the flea, “Let us fly!” Said the fly, “Let us flee!” So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
- Betty Botter had some butter, but, she said, “this butter’s bitter. If I bake this bitter butter, it would make my batter bitter. But a bit of better butter would make my batter better. So she bought a bit of butter, better than her bitter butter, and she baked it in her batter, and the batter was not bitter. So itwas better Betty Botter bought a bit of better butter.
- A big black bug bit a big black bear, made the big black bear bleed blood.
Lesser leather never weathered wetter weather better.
- A bitter biting bittern bit a better brother bittern, and the bitter better bittern bit the bitter biter back. And the bitter bittern, bitten by the better bitten bittern said: “I’m a bitter biter bit, alack!”
- Mr. See owned a saw. And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw. Now See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw before Soar saw See, which made Soar sore. Had Soar seen See’s saw before See sawed Soar’s seesaw, See’s saw would not have sawed Soar’s seesaw. So See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw. But it was sad to see Soar so sore just because See’s saw sawed Soar’s seesaw!
- Silly Sally swiftly shooed seven silly sheep. The seven silly sheep Silly Sally shooed shilly-shallied south. These sheep shouldn’t sleep in a shack; sheep should sleep in a sack…